Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hi, peeps!

Halloween's here! And what better game for the Halloween month than Majora's Mask? (Maybe other than Castlevania, now that I think of it...) This time, I've just made a little Majora-themed doodle page...this was initially going to be a bigger post, but for some reason I couldn't upload the two other pictures I made, even though I converted them to JPGs. -_-; Oh well.


That's Deku Link, Tatl, Skull Kid, Zora Link, the Happy Mask Salesman, and some other familiar faces and objects -- drawn with my favorite trusty manga pen, of course. ^_^ Perhaps I should work on making the Goron Mask's eyes smaller.

I'll be working on some more fanart, or at least as much as my school schedule will allow for (there will be bigger pieces in the future, promise!). But speaking of school, I can never fully agree with my teachers (even though they're all really cool) when they say that gaming isn't educational. Why, from Zelda alone I've learned that magic is real, that cutting grass will instantly supply you with cash (and explosives!), that Ganon/Ganondorf will never go away no matter how many stinking times you defeat him, and that you should never ever hit a chicken with your sword because it will try to kill you or at the very least injure you for life. See? Totally educational. (Just kidding; I agree with my teachers.)

Perhaps I'd better think about fixing this "sarcastic streak" my parents keep talking about.

Happy Halloween!
- Ellie


No comments:

Post a Comment