Monday, March 28, 2016

Wolf Link--Twilight Princess

Hi, everybody!

Goodness, it's been at least 3 months since I last posted. Seriously, people, there is something wrong with that. Well, guess I've just gotta draw more...

Alrighty, here we are with a ballpoint pen drawing of wolf Link from Twilight Princess!
Here we are! Mostly this drawing was focused on making his fur look glossy, although I realize I neglected to add his scar/birthmark thing on his side! Whoops, didn't know if it was on both sides or only one anyway. Never played the game. ^_^           
I plan on posting more in the future! See ya...

2 comments:

  1. Uncle Jon didn't even know you had drawn this but glanced over at my computer when I had it on and said, "I'd love a framed print of that". Then I showed him it was your blog! Cool huh?
    See about making him a print?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's awesome. I'd love to make him a print...just as soon as I figure out how to do that! [Total amateur moment] Tell him he rocks for me, okay? ^_^

      Delete